Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

R.A.K.

I've FINALLY returned home after a trip to visit the in-laws, and once again have all my 'creature comforts' available to me!  It doesn't work out very well, when the only computer/internet access point in the house, is in the room that your 18-month old daughter sleeps!  I couldn't get online while she was sleeping, and I couldn't sneak into play while she was up!  I suppose there are worse problems, but I like to have access to my internet!

Now, with that said, I can get down to some craft business!  Prior to leaving on my trip, I had sent out a RAK. For those who don't know what a 'RAK' is, it's a Random Act of Kindness.  A friend of mine was seeming to have a bit of a rough patch, and I wanted to cheer her up, so I had sent her a custom coaster album.  As she has to school-age boy's, I made this album with that in mind...

Front Cover
Pages 2-3
Pages 4-5
Pages 6-7
Pages 8-9
Pages 10-11
Back Cover

I'm definitely having fun with these little albums!  But I suppose I should be working on projects for my daughter! =)  But hey, like they say, 'why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?!'

No comments:

Post a Comment